I got this recipe from my mum. It is spaghetti bolgonase but insted of meat there is lentils.I really like it, it is my favourite dinner.
1 stick celery
2 cloves garlic
big squirt tomato paste
half cup green lentils
1 tin chopped tomato
1hand full fresh parcely
1.Chop carrot `celary and oinion into small cubes and fry in olive oil
2. Add tomato paste and stir,
3. Add washed lentils and tomatoes, along with 1 tinful of water.
4. Stir and bring to the boil.
5. Simmer on low heat for about half an hour.
6. When the lentils are soft add the finly choped garlic and parsely.
7. Serve with spaghetti and parmesan cheese.